We are raising funds to fix the driveway at The Church of St. Andrew Scarborough.
Our goal is $20,000.
Easy ways to Donate to Project Asphalt...
Online: Click here to go to the St. Andrew donation page and select option 2 "Driveway"
Mail to: The Church of St. Andrew Scarbourgh
2333 Victoria Park Ave
Scarborough, ON M1R 1W6
Note: Indicate "Driveway" on your cheque
These are the details of the work that needs to be completed to fix the church driveway:
- To saw-cut and remove existing asphalt from area to be paved; to dispose material from site.
- To inspect existing base for any soft/unsettled areas and to excavate up to 8” in depth and to remove/dispose from site.
- To grade base with existing stone and to supply/install all necessary additional ¾” Crusher-run stone as required.
- To inspect existing catch-basins/manholes and to adjust levels as required using pre-cast concrete Moduloc rings.
- To fine grade base and to compact with heavy-duty vibrating roller.
- To apply SS-1 emulsion tack-coat along saw-cut edges prior to paving.
- To supply/install 2” (compacted depth) of Hot Mix HL8, Base Asphalt.
- To supply/install 1½” (compacted depth) of Hot Mix HL3, Commercial Finish Asphalt.
- Also, to fill addition pot-holes throughout property with Hot Mix Asphalt HL3.
- To provide a final site clean-up upon completion of work.