Annual General Meeting (Vestry)
Sunday, February 26, 2017
Important: This event has already occurred.
- 12:00PM - 2:00PM
All members of the Church of St. Andrew are invited to come to our annual general meeting on Sunday, February 26th following our 10 am service.
It's our parish's annual meeting, where members:
- receive reports about the previous year
- elect wardens, delegates for Synod, Parish Council members and other church leaders
- approve a budget for the coming year
So, how do you participate?
- become a member! To do that, you have to be at least 16 years old, have been worshipping with us for at least three months, and have received communion at least three times this year, and not be a member of any other church. That's it!
- read the reports! They will be available online here and in print at the church a week ahead of the meeting.
- pray for the incumbent, wardens and other leaders who will be preaparing for the meeting
- worship and eat! Come to church that morning, and join us for a simple lunch as the meeting gets underway (if you want to contribute to the pot luck lunch, there will be a signup in the church soon)
- engage; prayerfully consider, discuss and vote on the matters presented